\”Very, very delicious. I used to make vegetables such as braised, I must put spicy sauce, that is, Douban sauce and the like. I tried it today. The taste is very delicious.Different. \”
- Sesame oil
A moderate amount
A moderate amount
- Salted fresh flavor
- The burning process
- Three -minute bellTime
- The method of quail eggs braised chicken
- 1 The chicken bought by the chicken was washed and washed in boiling water.
- 2 quail eggs are cooked to remove the shell for later use.
- If there are more oils on the chicken, you can remove the fat place and refill the chicken oil in the pot.
- 4 Refined chicken oil to remove the oil residue, put in the oil in the oil, pepper, dried pepper, star anise, cinnamon, grass fruit, and fragrant leaves, slowly explodes the fragrance of the flavorEssence
- 5 Put ginger slices and onions, stir -fry the fragrance.
- 6 Put chicken and quail eggs, add raw soy sauce, old soy sauce and pepper.
7 The heated water has not passed the chicken. After the high heat is boiled, the medium and small heat is spicked for 10 minutes. 8 Add shiitake mushrooms, and then simmer for 20 minutes to collect the juiceEssence You can add a little sesame oil before the pan, you can eat it, the taste is great, try it. Tips Materials: Chicken Quail Egg Section: Mushroom Mushrooms and onions Half ingredients: Ginger pepper dried pepper pepper 2 octagonal leaves 3 slices of fragrant leather 1 piece of grass fruit 1 seasoning: rock sugar cooking spouse Salt pepper powder sesame oil tips: 1. Frying the ingredients with chicken oil is the first time today. It is not bad. If the chicken is thin, put it on another oil. 2. You don’t need to put chicken essence anymore, the taste is already delicious. 3. Dry shiitake mushrooms are also very good, but I just bought fresh shiitake mushrooms at home, so I used fresh shiitake mushrooms. Nutrition tips: 1. Quail egg quail eggs are sweet and flat. It has the effects of nourishing qi and blood, strengthening the brain and strengthening the skin. Quail eggs have replenishment effects on patients with anemia, malnutrition, neurasthenia, irregular menstruation, hypertension, bronchitis, and vascular sclerosis; for women with unspeakable anemia and irregular menstruation Significantly. 2. Chicken is sweet and slightly warm. It can nourish the spleen in the warmth, nourish qi and nourish blood, nourish and essence. 3. Shiitake mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms are the world’s second largest edible fungi and one of the specialty products of my country. They are known as \”Shanzhen\” in folk. It is a fungus that grows on wood. The taste is delicious, the aroma is refreshing, and the nutrition is rich. Shiitake mushrooms are rich in vitamin B group, iron, potassium, and vitamin D (transformed into vitamin D after sun exposure), sweet and flat. Indications for loss of appetite and weakness.