\u0026 nbsp; 1 picture
\”Use fresh bamboo skin, pork strip and pork bar and Carrot and shiitake mushrooms, the rolled bamboo rolls rolled out of the pot gently through the heat oil, and then steamed back the pot. Such a rich nutrition, the salty restaurant food, just use Li Jinji’s oyster sauce for seasoning, make it easy to make, and eat deliciously in the mouth. You can do more. After steaming, put it in the refrigerator and steam it when you eat it. It is really convenient for friends of office workers! \”
The details of the ingredients
- Half -hour time consumption
- Simple difficulty
- The practice of oyster sauce rot rolls
- 1) Shred all the ingredients, cut fresh bamboo skin with scissors into small square blocks.
- Pork cut into small pieces and use raw powder, Li Jinji oyster sauce is mixed evenly.
- Take a piece of bamboo skin, and then put all the ingredients on.
- Roll up the rotten bamboo like Bao Chunjuan, and fix the toothpick with the toothpick.
- The small pot will heat a little oil and then put the rolled bamboo rolls in a light frying rise. (Because the bamboo skin is very thin, it can be crispy gently)
This dish is rich in nutrition and simple practice. Use Li JinjiOyster sauce is made of seasoning, which tastes delicious and eliminates the use of multiple seasonings.Very simple and convenient!
Put it on the market. (Remove the fixed toothpick) Dry oil.
Finally, a little oyster sauce is put on the steamed pan and steam it for 20 minutes.
The steamed \”oyster sauce rot\” (you can do more at a time, put it in the refrigerator after cooling, Steam the heat when you eat)