\u0026 nbsp; 4 pictures
Ten minutes takes time
- Ordinary difficulty
The practice of pork belly fried beans
- One of the finished map.
- Garlic, meat slices, pork belly prepared.
- Four seasons of beans to go, washed and cut into small segments.
- Heat the oil cooker and pour in corn oil, stir -fry the pork belly.
- Pour into the four seasons beans, stir fry quickly, add a little boiling water.
- Fry the fire for a few minutes.
- Add a little salt, stir -fry and evenly out of the pan.
Gasing into the bowl, finished picture.