\u0026 nbsp; 3 pictures
Beef sliced, add 1 spoon of cooking wine, 1 spoon of oyster sauce, 2 spoons of soy sauce, 1 egg white, appropriate amount of salt, starch, baking soda, and pickled for 1 hour.
- Wash and sliced \u200b\u200bonion, white mushrooms.
- Soak the pasta with tap water for 5 minutes (soaking can reduce the floating powder on the surface, and make the pasta even more Soft underground pot).
- The hot pot injection oil, fried beef until discolored.
- Put the butter in China Fire, stir -fry the onion.
- Add beef and mushrooms to stir -fry onion after color changes.
- Pour 4 spoons of tomato sauce, 1 spoon of soy sauce, 1 spoon of cooking wine.
- Pretend to add an appropriate amount of olive oil, cook refined salt until there is no hard core, pick up drain.
- Take the cooking pot, add beef, pasta, pour 200ml of red wine, 300ml water, and stir well.
- After boiling medium heat, turn to low heat for half an hour.
- Finally turn to medium heat to collect juice.