\u0026 nbsp; 4 pictures
\”Mushrooms are rich in nutrition, delicious taste, high protein, high protein , Low fat, healthy foods rich in nutrients such as essential amino acids, minerals, vitamins and polysaccharides. Frequent consumption can promote the absorption of other food nutrition. Mushrooms are rich in 18 amino acids, and some mushrooms are protein. The proportion of amino acid composition is more than beef. Mushrooms also contain carotene, which can be transformed into vitamin A in the human body. Therefore, mushrooms are called \”vitamin A treasure house\”. You can eat more mushrooms. \”
washed and cut into sections for section for later use.
- Wash and cut the shiitake mushrooms into thin slices.
- Pork shredded with starch and marinated for a while.
- Cut the shallots into green onions and shred ginger.
- The hot pot cool oil and stir -fry the shredded pork until the shredded.
- The oil heat in the pot is added with the green onion ginger to stir -fry the fragrance.
- Add the shredded pork and stir fry.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and fry.
- Add enoki mushrooms and stir -fry, add a little fresh soy sauce, add salt, season with chicken essence, and finally sprinkle with the chicken essence.Coriander segment.
When washing mushrooms, you can add some salt to the water, so that you wash it more clean.
- This is my first recipe for posting. I hope everyone can like to support me, thank you.