\u0026 nbsp; 1 picture
\”Oil bean horn is Northeast specialty,[123 ] My oil bean horn is made by my mother!
Oil bean horn contains high protein.
Its amino acid composition and proportion are also reasonable,
] Eighteen amino acids that contain the human body,
Among them, the essential amino acids,
In particular, the lysine content is high.
In addition, oily bean horn is also rich in dietary fiber, [ 123]
A variety of vitamins and minerals.
From the aspects of taste and nutrition,
Oil beans are all high -quality vegetable beans. \”
- Salted fresh flavor
- Burning process
- Ten minutes takes time
Ordinary difficulty [ 123]
The method of the practice of oil bean horn dried potato roast meat
1 [123 ] Take an appropriate amount of oil beans and put it in a small basin and add water for 2 hours.
and then drain the water distribution plate for later use.
Pork cut into pieces for later use.
- PotteryCut the skin.
- Garlic sliced \u200b\u200bfor later use.
- Put a little peanut oil in the pot, put the meat in the oil after the oil is hot, then add the garlic and fry the fragrance Essence
- Then put the oily bean horn in stir -fry.
- Put the potatoes and fry it.
- At this time, add a little soy sauce and stir -fry.
- After the color is fry, add a small amount of sugar, salt, chicken essence to the pot, and then add a small amount of water , Boil the fire, then turn to medium heat and simmer for a while, so that the smell of dried oil beans can be better integrated into the meat and potatoes.
- See the soup to dry and put it out.
[The role of the dried bean horn]
, A moderate amount of carbohydrates and a variety of vitamins, trace elements, etc., can supplement the nutrients of the body.
2. Helps digestion. The vitamin B1 contains the function of normal digestive glandular secretion and gastrointestinal peristalsis, inhibit the activity of chilohne enzymes, can help digestion and improve diet.
3. Enhance the immune function. The vitamin C contains vitamin C can promote the synthesis of antibodies and improve the role of the body’s antiviral.