\”The nutritional value of beef
1. Beef provides high -quality protein, contains all types of amino acids, and the proportion of various amino acids is basically the same as the proportion of various amino acids in human proteins. Higher than any food.
2. The fat content of beef is very low, but it is the source of low -fat linoleic acid or a potential antioxidant. Minerals and vitamin B groups, including tobaccoic acid, vitamin B1 and riboflavin. Beef is the best source of iron required every day.
4. Beef contains botoxine.
[ 123] The edible effect of beef
1. Growth muscle
It is particularly effective for growing muscles and enhanced strength. In the first few seconds of training It can effectively supplement the adenosine, so that the training can persist longer. Among them, the botulinumine is mainly used to support the metabolism of fat, producing chain amino acids. It is an amino acid that plays an important role in growing muscles on bodybuilders.
2. Increasing immunity
It can help you enhance immunity and promote the metabolism and synthesis of protein, which helps to recover after intense training.
3. Promote recovery [ 123]
It can improve the body’s disease resistance, and the people who have for growth and development, postoperative, and post -illness are suitable for supplementing blood loss and repairing tissue.
Iron is a necessary element for hematopoietic, while beef is rich in iron, and eating more beef can help the treatment of iron deficiency anemia.
Beef beef The zinc contained in it is an antioxidant that helps to synthesize protein and promote muscle growth, which is positive for anti -olored cancer; potassium contained in beef has a disease prevention effect on the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular system and urinary system; Magnesium can improve the efficiency of insulin synthetic metabolism and help the treatment of diabetes.
Beef is consistent
1. Internal heat should avoid eating; patients with skin diseases, liver disease, and kidney disease cautiously eat.
2. Do not eat it when it is ammonia.
3. Beef should not be eaten frequently, it is advisable once a week. \”
The details of the ingredients