\u0026 nbsp; 1 picture
\”Green pepper and beef are a good partner — -The killer of rice. \”
- The practice of green pepper fried beef
- [ 123]
Put the beef strip into the bowl and the ginger shredded. Add 2 small spoons of rice wine in turn, water in water, 1 small spoon of soda, 1 small spoon of corn starch, 1 small spoon of salt, black pepper powder, stir well and marinate for more than fifteen minutes. Cut small pieces of green peppers, chopped garlic and onions.
2 Swear and old pumping into the bowl. Add an appropriate amount of water, a small spoon of corn starch, appropriate amount of green onions, an appropriate amount of sugar, a moderate amount of black pepper powder, mixing uniformly.
3 Heat the pan and add an appropriate amount of coloring oil, the oil temperature is 50 % heat, pour the marinated beef pour into In the pot, quickly scattered. Stir -fry the fire. Pickled the beef before the pan can be added with an appropriate amount of coloring oil, which is not easy to stick the pan.
Stir -fry the beef on high heat, the beef can be discolored.
- Stir -fried beef.
- Boil the wok again, add color pull oil. After the oil is hot, pour the garlic onion prepared in advance and stir -fry the green peppers.
- Add the just fried beef and stir -fry.
- Pour the prepared seasoning bowl juice and stir fry.
- The soup in the pot can be out of the pot.
1. Slice the beef first, and use the back of the knife to shoot loose, then cut it, and cut off the shredded shreds. The texture will be good. 2. Pickled beef to add water, the beef will absorb water, adding baking soda will make the meat loose, starch will lock the water in the beef, and the beef fried is smoother and tender. 3 stir -fry beef on the high fire, the discoloration is immediately prosperous, and the flesh will grow old for a long time. 4. You can also add an appropriate amount of sugar with seasoning bowl juice. 5 The flavor of the soy sauce is strong enough, no need to add other umami seasonings.
Green pepper beef finished picture. Definitely a killer of rice