\u0026 nbsp; 3 pictures
\”There are so many recent activities, I participated in the\” mustard \”Original Recipes Contest\”, please vote for me! Thank you!
This recipes voting link address: http://www.msj.flzc.com/cookbook.aspx? ID \u003d 142 \”
A cucumber, the right amount of pork, the moderate amount of mustard, washed coriander.
- Wash the skin of the cucumber, cut it into a suitable section, and remove the inside.
- Pork is chopped into the end, add an appropriate amount of salt when chopped.
- Cut the mustard.
- Stir with minced meat and mustard.
- Pink meat into cucumbers.
- Steaming the steamer for 20 minutes.
- Pour the soup in the plate into the pot, add an appropriate amount of soy sauce and vegetable oil to boil.
- Finally use water starch to thicken and pour the sauce in the plate.