\”Lotus root is slightly sweet and crispy, which can be eaten raw or cooking. It is edible, medicinal, and highly nutritious. Large -scale freshwater lakes in southern China are rich in lotus root. Hubei is the most.Lotus root is rich in carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamins, and various minerals. It also contains sticky polysaccharides in the silk, which is an important nutrient that improves immunity and strengthen the body.It can be used to treat thermal diseases. Lotus root is sweet and juicy, which can nourish yin, clear heat, and remove fire. It is an ideal ingredient for patients with fever and thirst. Lotus root contains tannins, which has spleen and diarrhea, which can enhance appetite.Promoting digestion, appetizing and healthy, which is beneficial to those with poor stomach acceptance and loss of appetite. Frequently eating lotus root can nourish qi and muscle anti -aging. \”
- Half an hour consumption
- 1 Prepare raw materials chicken, lotus root, carrot, green pepper.
Crispy fried lotus root meatballs.123]
2 Lotus root Chop into small grains for later use.
- 3 Chicken Chop into mud into seasoning ginger, green onion, sugar, Yipin fresh soy sauce, oyster sauce.
- 4 All seasonings Mix well and cover the plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- 5 lotus root, carrot, green peppers and chopped into small grains and put them in containers.
- 6 After the chicken tastes and other fillings, put it in oil, sesame oil, salt, MSG and mix well and then put in starch.
- 7 Stir it into evenly.
- 8 rubbing into small balls.
- 9 Pour an appropriate amount of oil in the pot to heat it to 70 % heat and fry it in the ball.
- 10 fry until the balls float into the pan and get out of the pot.
- 11 The delicious and seductive lotus root meatballs were installed in the market.
- 12 Eat with cake cakes and milk is too perfect.
- 13 Lotus root meatballs are fragrant and delicious, which makes people lips and teeth.
- 14 A reasonable matching diet for your family every day is crucial.
- 15 lotus root meatballs are definitely a must -have dish for banquets.
Tips Lotus root is slightly sweet and crispy, which can be eaten raw or cooking. Edible and medicinal can be used, with high nutritional value. Large -scale freshwater lakes in southern China are all rich in lotus root, with Hubei as the most, and are called Shuiba fairy. Fresh lotus root is rich in carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamins, and various minerals. It also contains sticky polysaccharides, which is an important nutrient for improving immunity and strengthening fitness. Lotus root is cold and has the effect of clearing heat and cooling blood, which can be used to treat heat -related diseases. Lotus root is sweet and juicy, which can nourish yin, clear heat, and dispel fire. It is an ideal ingredient for patients with fever and thirst. Lotus root contains tannins, which has the effect of strengthening the spleen and relieving diarrhea. It can improve appetite, promote digestion, and appetite. Frequent lotus root can benefit qi and muscle anti -aging.