\u0026 nbsp; 1 picture
Classic breakfast, the meat stuffing of the meat bag is delicious and rich in nutrition, you can make more in the refrigerator and freeze it in the morning. \”
The details of the ingredients
] Main ingredients
- Salted fresh flavor
- steaming process
A few hours of time
- Chicken soup Step of the method of bun
[ 123] 3
Pour the stirred solution into the flour, stir with chopsticks while pouring
4Stir stirring Uniformly cotton wool
5Then grab it into a ball with your hand, and then rub it repeatedly into a smooth surface. Dand
Cover the rubbing dough on the lid or wet gauze, put it in the oven to open the fermentation function for about 1 hour, and ferment the dough to 2.5 times large
7 Pork slices are stirred with a cooking machine
Put the bowl stuffed in the bowl in the bowl
- Another bowl, put the thick soup treasure in the bowl for use The boiling water melts into a chicken soup
Add sesame oil, green onion, soy sauce, old soy sauce, white pepper powder, salt [123 ]
Continue to stir in one direction, to be used
13The fermented dough stretches down with a finger with a finger, does not retract, does not collapse
[ 123] 14
Sprinkle a little flour on the silicone pad, take out the fermented dough on the silicone pad with flour, rub the pressure for 20 minutes to exhaust the dough for 20 minutes. The dough of the dough, then put it back in the basin and cover the lid, and set the relaxation for about 10 minutes (not relaxed, it is easy to operate after relaxation)
15Take out the dough and rub the growth strips, cut into about 35 grams of doses with a spatula (the agent should be covered with wet gauze to prevent surface air drying)
16 Take a dose and flatten it, and then roll it into a slightly thickest skin in the middle with a rolling noodles Dry powder, this can ensure that the wrapped bun folds will not disappear)
Put an appropriate amount of pork in the middle of the dough Filling
Start pinch a fold from one place, and then continue to pinch the fold in one direction until the dough of the dough is until After the edges are finished, close the mouth, and the buns are raw embryo (noIf you will hold it on your hand, you can also put it directly on the table)
Prepare the main ingredients
Put 2 grams of yeast powder into warm water, stir and dissolve
Pour the soup into the meat filling, while pouring the chopsticks in one direction in one direction Stir even more
Add an appropriate amount of cold water, Put the buns on the steamer cloth, leave appropriate gaps between each two, and cover the lid to stand for about 20 minutes for the second fermentation (half an hour in winter, and the summer can be shortened to 15 minutes. The steps are very important, and it cannot be omitted); the fire is steaming, the water is turned on to the middle of the fire, and the time is 12 minutes. After turning off the heat, it can be opened for 5 minutes.
1. If you want to drink soup, buns must be steamed and eaten. After the first half of the first hour, I would have no soup, because the soup was completely dried by the dough.
2. The water temperature of the surface and noodles should not be hot, and the water temperature should not be too high. If the water temperature is too high, the yeast powder will lose activity and ferment the dough; When the face feels too hard, you can continue to rub with your hands with water;
4. The length of time required for fermentation has a lot to do with the external temperature. The temperature is high, the time required for fermentation is short, and the time is longer. The summer temperature is high, and the dough can be fermented at room temperature. In winter, you need to put the dough in a warm place. For example, in the north, the container contained in the dough is placed next to the heating, and the south can use a pot to boil a pot of warm water, soak the container filled with the dough in warm water, and then cover the pot lid. It can also shorten the fermentation time. If you have an oven and a fermentation function, you can use the oven directly (about 1.5 hours in winter, about 45 minutes in summer), which is convenient and fast.
5. When making filling, add a small amount when you hit the water (that is, pour a small amount of water and stir well, then add, do not pour all the water at once). Be sure to stir in one direction so that the water can be completely stubborn into the meat filling;
6. The fermented dough should be fully kneaded, you can add dry flour while kneading until it is complete until it is completely Excess the gas generated during the fermentation process, so the finished product is delicious
7. The simple way to determine whether the dough is fermented. The dough does not rebound and does not fall, indicating that the fermentation is just right. If the dough around the seal quickly rebounds, it means that the fermentation is not enough. If the dough around the seal quickly sinks, the dough is fermented excessively. Generally speaking, when the volume of the dough is fermented to twice the large hole in the dough, it means that the dough has been fermented.
8. When put the buns in a steamer, leave a certain gap to prevent the buns from rising and sticking together when steaming. After the buns are steamed, do not rush out. After a few minutes, open the lid to avoid the surface of the buns from being prone to collapse.
9. Make bun flourThe amount of liquid is 2: 1, and the amount of liquid cannot exceed 60% of the flour