\u0026 nbsp; 5 pictures
\”The sun is bright, embraced happiness, not asking for flowing years, no, no, no The words are short, not charming, only to believe in good, only the sun, only elegant.#话 话! [Rose] [Rose]#话 话 ## 话 话 话#. \”
flour+yeast+warm water+sugar stir into noodles, knead again Flipted dough, cover plastic wrap, and fermented to twice as large as a warm place.
- Beef is chopped into the end.
- Add starch, cooking wine and a little oil.
- Stir well.
- Boil the oil in the pan. When the oil is 70 % hot, stir -fry the beef.
- Add salt, chicken essence, oyster sauce, pepper powder, ginger powder, soy sauce, raw soy sauce, stir -fry, stir -fry Uniform, stir -fry dry water.
- Onion, shiitake mushrooms, carrots, and onions are chopped into the end.
- Add the stir -fry beef minced (stir before the bag before the bag, do not mix early, so as not to encounter a factor dish. It will kill water to salt, not easy to pack).
- The fermented dough (about one and a half hours).
- Pointed a hole in the middle without shrinking, the dough is fermented.
- Remove the dough, exhaust, and rub smoothly again.
- Divided into a small agent of 50 grams.
- Roll into the middle thick and thin round surface.
- Take out a noodle.
- Packing into the beef filling.
- The shape of the bun.
- Put it in the pot (oil at the bottom of the pot), do not fire, cover the lid, wake up again, wake up again 20 minutes.
flour water (the proportion of flour and water is 1:10).
When you hear the pot of the pot, quickly open the pot lid, pour in the adjustment of the adjustmentThe flour water is good, sprinkle with black sesame seeds, simmer for another 2 minutes until the water is dried. After turning off the heat, simmer for 3-5 minutes, and open the lid and sprinkle with onion to get out of the pot.
Jiao Xiang is soft.
After the time is over, fry medium heat for 3 minutes, add an appropriate amount 2/3),Boil the high heat and boil the water, wait for the sound of the pot in the pot (about 12 minutes).
When fried buns, prepare black sesame and green onion.