\u0026 nbsp; 1 picture
\”I have always preferred rapeseed, and I have been boiled before. , I want to fry today. \”
The details of the ingredients
- Rapellabasus block Cut off
Niulin spine slices, chopped garlic, shredded ginger, and onion cut into small sections.
3 Apin fresh soy sauce Add oyster sauce
- After the oil is burned to 60 % of the heat, first fry the garlic for a while and then lower the ginger and dried red peppers.
- Then put the meat and onion segment together and stir -fry until the meat is discolored, first stir -fry the rape stems. To break.
- Finally, stir -fry the rapeseed leaves to break, add soy sauce and oyster sauce for a while
- This is not dried red pepper, because the daughter -in -law does not like to eat
This is the dried red pepper that was fried before, is it more seductive?