\u0026 nbsp; 1 picture
[lazy version of leek pork cake, no fermentation flour, no fermentation flour, Fifteen minutes, Mom, do you act! Don’t ask why the cake I cut is so square, the corners of the corners are eaten, hahaha … \”
The details of the ingredients of the ingredients
- The method of the lazy version of leek pork cake
1 [ 123] Watana powder for backup.
2 Pork filling that was not used up yesterday.
3 Add salt, thirteen incense, pepper powder, a little cooked oil.
4 Add warm water (be sure to warm water, so the pie will be more q crispy).
5 The amount of water is as shown in the figure.
6 Cooked vegetable oil (instead of peanut oil).
- 3] 7
Leek enters the bowl. According to the taste, I add chili, but I don’t put it.
- Stir as shown in the figure.
- Pork filling bowl.
- Stir well.
- Oil, pour in the pot (hot pot cool oil).
- After the oil is cooked, turn off the low heat, put the stirred dough and add the frying pan.
- The spatula is flattened. This link can be thinner.
- Fry until as shown in the figure and then turn it over.
- When you fry it with double sides to golden yellow, the cake -comes in your mouth.
1. Add warm water and pie to be more q crispy;
2. Step 3 must add food oil,Prevent adhesion;