\u0026 nbsp; 2 pictures
[I have a southern girl, I met for the first time I met A enthusiastic northern sister, taught me and my friends to make dumplings. I fell in love with dumplings for the first time in my life. I will ponder the dumplings when I have time at home. I recommend dumplings of fresh shrimp, tofu carrot filling. \”[123 ]
A few hours of time
- Advanced difficulty
- Fresh shrimp, tofu carrot carrot Step of the practice of filling dumplings
21. Leek pork meat filling: meat mud plus an appropriate amount of soy sauce, edible oil, oil consumption, white pepper powder, white pepper powder , Sand tea powder and green onion stir in one direction, add leeks and stir well 2. Leek and eggs filling: Add an appropriate amount of soy sauce with cooked eggs and leeks, and stir well. No need to add other seasonings) 3. Fresh shrimpTofu and carrot filling: Stir with fresh shrimp refueling, soy sauce white pepper, tofu remove the hard skin and stir with the carrot diced with the carrot diced, add an appropriate amount of oil, salt, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and green onions in one direction in one direction Emphasized.
3The dumpling skin bought, the outer circle of the dumpling skin is dipped in water first, add a spoonful of stuffing and then fresh shrimp.
4Pack into your favorite shape, be sure to wrap tightly to avoid exposing the filling process.
5Make dumplings, you can use fried, you can make raw fried dumplings, or you can also be in a pot. Boil the water and boil the water and cook.
1. Because each family has different amounts of seasoning, you can only recommend that you follow your own taste.2. Because I am a southerner, I do n’t often make dumplings, so the way of dumpling bags is not very beautiful.3. The dumplings of fresh shrimp tofu carrot filling are really delicious. You can try it, unexpected deliciousness.
4. It is recommended that you make dumplings with your friends, and it takes too much time to make dumplings like me.
5. Because I grew up by the sea, I do n’t feel fishy when I eat seafood. If you are afraid of fishy, \u200b\u200byou can add a little ginger water to fish when you make fillings.